ESCRIBANO MECHANICAL AND ENGINEERING, S.L.
Cookies contain small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are sent back to our website to allow us to recognize your device and retrieve information about the browsing habits and preferences.
– Technical Cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist, such as monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, to make the purchase process of an order, to make the request of inscription or participation in an event, use safety features during navigation, store content for video or sound broadcasting or content sharing through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a number of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, browser type through the which one accesses the service, the regional configuration from which one accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: allow tracking and analysis of the behaviour of users of the websites. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in measuring the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the creation of navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which the ads are shown
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: allow the management, in the form the most effective possible, of any advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store user behavior information obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of a profile specific to display advertising based on it.
If you prefer not to enable cookies, you can block or delete them in your browser